Wednesday 3 October 2012

Introducing, Me

Hi, This is my very first post. My name is Raihana and i am turning 17 this year (very soon). Just call me Hana will do. I am not really a blogger kind of person. And my blog is not a specific blog like a fashion blog, food blog or whatever not. My blog is well, mine. It will have to reflect me. I don't really aim to be like xiaxue, her friends or Naomi Neo who are famous bloggers. But if it happens, it would be nice. But dream on!

Basically i created this blog to prevent from having to much post on my tumblr. My tumblr is dedicated for posts that can show supports to me and people. Oh, please don't get the wrong idea. I am not a famous tumblr-er. >< I AM NOT. But well, my tumblr is not a place where i want to go on, ranting or boasting about whatever happens in my personal life. There, it is a more general expression of me and who i want to be.

This is me:
Hi!! My hair is a little longer now though.
I follow up with horoscopes regularly. You can see it from my twitter: https://twitter.com/raiihanapinkz  I do not really believe in them though. But some actually are true. :O But it is against my religion to believe them. Yes, i have a religion. I am Muslim, my religion is Islam. Any haters out there? Please no. One of my dreams is world peace. Literally. No wars, no people hating on other races, religions or nationality. That would be PERFECT.

And, I am attached. This is my beloved boyfriend: 
Not a very clear picture of me and him 
He is quite an important person in my life. Not my ideal guy. But he is more than enough. He is not of the same race, religion or nationality as me, but we manage to last for 13 month coming to 14 month now. He is just so cute! I call him rongrong, ah rong, bi, da zhu, pig and many more. But for my posts, i will just use his initial GR so that you know it is him. 

Hmm, i don't know what else to say. Oh ok, i am not rich. I have a very i-don't-know-what-words-to-use-to-describe my family. They are loving, but they don't show it. They are rather cold and stubborn and we always fight!! My family consists of my parents, my brother and two sister. And I LOVE THEM A LOT. My family:

Another, well, blur photo. 6 of us :)


Okay, well you will get to know more about me as i post more. :)

toodles,
Hana.

No comments:

Post a Comment